The criteria for nomination and selection are:
1. A Reservist or National Guard member;
2. A resident of Tacoma or Pierce County;
3. Professional in both military and civilian occupations;
4. An exemplary volunteer in the community.
Additional consideration will be given if the nominee is an employee of a Chamber member or owns a business that is a Chamber member. Nominees may currently be called to active duty.
Duties of Panelist:
1. Attend the Selection Panel Meeting.
2. Review the nominations
3. Select the recipient
The Selection Panel will review nominations Monday, April 11, 12 noon, Chamber offices, 950 Pacific Ave., Ste. 300, Tacoma 98402. The award will be presented April 19 at the Kiwanis Club of Tacoma.
To volunteer call Gary Brackett at 253/627-2175 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org